The XRT™ 1000 is a two camera x-ray / drill with manual load and unload. All XRT's have the same accuracy, ease of operation, and statistical data output capability. Athough the panels are loaded and unloaded manually by the operator, through-puts of 150 to 200 panels per hour can be expected but may vary depending upon the operators proficiency.
- Three hole centerline drill tooling pattern; two centerline holes, plus an additional orientation hole.
- Reference targets are tooled into the base of the system and no template or reference panel is required for set up. Glass scale linear encoders are used to locate drill head and camera positions.
- Infinite adjustability for 12" x 12" to 24" x 30" panel sizes. Distance between the drilled holes is determined by input from the operator during set up.
- Change over for different panel sizes requires only a few keyboard entries. The cameras and drills move automatically into position. The total time for change over is usually less than two minutes.
- SPC data is provided on each panel processed indicating the spread value between the panel targets and the system reference positions. This data is presented to the operator on the system monitor graphically as a plot of 'spread' compared to upper and lower tolerance limits input during the job set up. This data can be stored by part number and retrieved at a later date for analysis.
- Drill position accuracy of +/-.0008 (20 microns) with repeatability of +/-.0003" (8 microns).
To receive more information on the XRT™ 1000 X-ray Tooling and Inspection System through e-mail contact Multiline Technology or fill out our Literature Request Form.
© 2011 Multiline Technology. All rights reserved.