The XRT™ 3400 is a semi-automatic version of the XRT-1400 with x-ray pre-alignment and auto-unload.
- Three hole centerline drill tooling pattern; two centerline holes, plus an additional orientation hole.
- Four cameras and x-ray sources are located in the four corner quadrants on the Y axis. These are a set distance from the panel centerline. All four are used to calculate the best fit of all the layers before drill.
- With X-ray Pre alignment the operator can be aligning a panel under the front pre alignment x-ray heads while a panel is being processed inside the machine. This increases machine through put by one to two panels per minute.
- Reference targets are tooled into the base of the system and no template or reference panel is required for set up. Glass scale linear encoders are used to locate drill head and camera positions.
- Infinite adjustability for 12"x 16" ( 254mm x 406mm) to 24"x 30" ( 610mm x 762mm).
- Change over for different panel sizes requires only a few keyboard entries. The cameras and drills move automatically into position. The total time for change over is usually less than two minutes.
- SPC data is provided on each panel processed indicating the spread value between the panel targets and the system reference positions. This data is presented to the operator on the system monitor graphically as a plot of 'spread' compared to upper and lower tolerance limits input during the job set up. This data can be stored by part number and retrieved at a later date for analysis.
- Drill position accuracy of +/-.0008 (20 microns) with repeatability of +/-.0003" (8 microns).
To receive more information on the XRT™ 3400 X-ray Tooling and Inspection System through e-mail contact Multiline Technology or fill out our Literature Request Form.
© 2011 Multiline Technology. All rights reserved.